Monday, August 13, 2012

sad and gangster faces on campus

On my way back to the dorms from class, I saw this guy crying. I walked over to console him by taking photos of his tears:

(Seth: you'll be happy to know that i captured a string of photos so scrolling through them becomes a tearful stop-motion :))

While my mom and I were laughing over the phone about PSY and his "Gangnam Style," I found a angry-sad panda below me. He didn't approve:


Maria and I strolled around campus later that evening since it was so nice outside... but ran into some of the meanest cats in town:

(what eyes they have!)

But it's all good because I get to shower and use my hooded Barcelona towel :D. It looks large in the photo, but it's designed for maybe a six-year old child. Maria got a Spiderman one. They were the only large towel options at the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment